PicsArtGeeks.com is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws and provide the following information to help copyright holders protect their rights.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your work has been used on PicsArtGeeks.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. This should include the specific URL or other unique identifier of the material in question.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send this information to our designated copyright agent at: [email protected]
If you believe that your material was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, a counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, along with the specific URL or other unique identifier.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
Please send this information to our designated copyright agent at the address provided above.
PicsArtGeeks.com may terminate user accounts that are determined to be repeat infringers of copyright. Upon receiving three valid copyright infringement notices regarding a user’s content, we may take such action.
This information is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have any legal concerns or questions about copyright infringement, please consult with a qualified attorney.
Make sure to customize the contact information and any other details to match your specific website and legal requirements. Additionally, consult with a legal professional to ensure compliance with current copyright laws and regulations.